Stainless Steel Flanges
We are a celebrated manufacturer of Stainless Steel Flanges in the market. They are widely used in the pipeline engineering in pairs. They are made up of premium quality stainless steel and machinery at our unit for use at various places to cater to the demands of different patrons. Stainless Steel Flanges are thoroughly checked on certain parameters to ensure that we serve only defect free and flawless range to our clients. They are thus known for their optimum performance, user- friendliness, strength, corrosion resistance, durability and a long life.
- Standards : ASTM, ASME, API, AISI, BS, ANSI, DIN, JIS, MSSP, NACE.
- Range : 1/2" (15 NB) to 48" (1200NB) in 150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, ASA 150, ASA 300.
- Designation : A240 / A182, SA 240 / SA 182.
- Class : 150#, 300#, 400 #, 600#, 900#, 1500# & 2500#.
- Dimension : BS4504, EN-1092.
- Test Certificate : MTC. IBR TC, Lab.TC from Govt. Lab. with Third Party Inspection.
- Type : Slip On, Socket Weld, Lapped, Screwed, Blind, Weld Neck, Long Weld Neck, Reducing, Spectacle, Ring Joint.